AgLink is an umbrella organisation for a group of 22 independent rural merchandise shareholders. Our members operate Australia-wide in agricultural sectors including agricultural chemicals, fertilizer and horticulture.
AgLink provides a wide variety of services to its shareholder members including:
- Facilitation of commercial supply arrangements and partnerships between members and suppliers.
- Collective negotiation and procurement of select agricultural chemicals, animal health products, seed and general merchandise.
- Technical liaison and facilitation between members and suppliers.
- Facilitation of Agronomy Forums, which bring together the members’ 300+ qualified agronomists.
- Facilitation of Skills Academies, which provide a range of education and training courses for both professional and personal development of members’ staff.
- Networking opportunities for members to share experiences and expertise.
- International liaison through contacts and the arranging of overseas study trips.
- Facilitation of employment through links with tertiary agricultural universities and colleges.